I became upset today. Its a rare occasion that I get frustrated. I only get frustrated with injustice or when I am scolded. It must be partially correlated with being the youngest child in my family as to when I am scolded for my behavior, mistake, or action, I tend to become inwardly frustrated with,
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 1 anchovy fillet, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Bring a saucepan of water to the boil over high heat. Add egg in the shell. Cook for 1 minute. Remove from pan with a slotted spoon. Run under cold water until cool enough to touch.
- Crack egg into a small ceramic bowl. Add vinegar, mustard, anchovy and garlic. Whisk until well combined.
- Add oil to vinegar mixture in a slow, steady stream, whisking constantly until thick.
Notes & tips
Super Food Ideas - November 2006, Page 56